Saturday, May 12, 2007

My New Scrapblog


The new version of Scrapblog is even more fun than I thought! The stickers and backgrounds, for example, are much easier to use but they are also a lot more fun to look at. The themes are pretty great too. And coming soon - the ability to put a Scrapblog on DVD as a gift, and to get a nicely printed and bound version.

This Scrapblog is one I'm creating for my grandfather's 90th birthday party this June. I had planned to use PowerPoint to make it, but I actually think Scrapblog is easier and more fun. (Especially if I can get the presentation on a DVD. There won't be any Internet access at the party.) Although I must admit this one Scrapblog has taken the better part of a day. (But then I'm at work on the service desk, so I've done it in the minutes I've been able to snatch between users needing help.)

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo